Monday, November 10, 2008

Oh Yes..the website!


I have had an ongoing courtship with technology and it seems to finally becoming more intimate. By this I mean I am figuring out new buttons on my computer and just what they are for! I have just realized how to make the Blog work with my website and so here is the link and please check out the photos there.

www.montalbanophoto.com

I want to say a most special THANK YOU to my website Master..AL SHANTO who has so graciously worked for over a year creating this with me. He has been patient with my indecisiveness, supportive in his creativity and dedicated to finishing.
I am so grateful and think if you need a web Master he is your guy!

Here is a photo of a beautiful dragonfly my friend Sonia found. I think they are quite stunning and mytserious. I hope you come across something mysterious and stunning. I imagine we do all the time it's just a matter of noticing.....or shall I say "glimpsing".

No comments: