Friday, March 13, 2009

The photo shows!





I went the extra mile and put up my PHOTO SHOWS!! That's right...2 shows. I printed, matted, framed and hung each image and I loved doing it.
So...here are my thoughts. I need to continue to do it! I enjoyed it so much I decided to have another show. It will be local and with music and there will be a great opening to invite everyone to view and purchase photos!! Or at least hire me to photograph your family. I'll keep you posted.

I have attached a few glimpses. What is most interesting is how different each show is. One is entirely kids and families and what I do for my portraiture and the other is fine art...AHH!! the nests. I can honestly say I am proud of both and would really love to share them with you. Take a peek....

3 comments:

Alice said...

Michelle,
Thank you for sharing these beautiful photographs with us. I think you are being a little harsh on yourself, but am so glad you are committed to hanging them again. We want to see more!!!!
xoxo

Unknown said...

hey mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol cool photo's im not sure if im doing this rite but i hope you get this!

Unknown said...

Michelle... you are an amazing photographer... I still wanna see some of Gabe that I think you told me you had... probably lots of him when he was a little boy... the one of Dane is so special!! LOL, Luna